WHY CHOOSE ENERGOTEST?
The biggest success factor of a technology is the confidence that the performance claims are accurate and real.
PIT Group has many of the largest and most progressive fleets in the industry as members. These members rely on Energotest results assurance that their technology purchase will perform as expected and that they can count on a return on investment.
Energotest is a neutral road test laboratory that uses the most stringent protocols of the industry to measure the exact performance of a technology and provide you and your customers with precise, reliable and verified third-party data on the performance of your technology.
Our vast network of fleet members guarantees that your product will be tested in the most accurate conditions possible with innovative fleets that are looking for the best new technologies.
Energotest provide indisputable results to:
- Carriers – Fleet managers quickly know which technology stands out and can invest with full confidence.
- Suppliers – Certify and prove the value of your technology. Backed by conclusive Energotest results, your technology has excellent credentials to accelerate its implementation and adoption amongst the industry.
- Governments – Rely on those results and PIT Group’s expertise to guide and refine rules and legislation.
What you get when you register to Energotest
- A customized report on your technology’s performance
- Indisputable results and guaranteed credibility
- Priviledged access to the PIT Power trademark to use in your selling tools and promote the value of your technology in the market
- Recognition at the annual review with the PIT Group’s members
Register to Energotest
June 10 to 23, 2020
September 21 to October 2, 2020
Certification ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (CAN-P-4E)
PIT Group (FPInnovations) is certified as a testing laboratory for fuel consumption under a variety of methods including:
- Fuel consumption testing for heavy-duty vehicles testing according to SAE Type I, II and Type III Procedures, and EPA SmartWay Interim Test Methods;
- Fuel consumption testing for light-duty vehicles;
- Emissions testing using portable emission measurement system (PEMS) according to EPA regulations;
- Fuel consumption and emission testing for conventional and hybrid heavy and light-duty vehicles according to specific SAE standards.
This standard is the International reference for testing laboratories, and is rarely granted to testing activities outside laboratories.